World Cup Germany 2006 - Brazil v. Ghana Dortmund
World Cup Germany 2006 organized by FIFA took place June 9 to July 9. These are scenes from Brazil vs. Ghana, Round of 16, Dortmund Stadium, Germany.
Celebrazio in Germany
- Trip itinerary: June 23-24: Amsterdam; June 25 Brussels; June 26-27 Cologne (day trip: Dortmund) for matches 54 and 55. June 28-29 Rhineland; June 30 Hamburg (match 58); July 1-4 Cologne / Rhine area; July 2 Krombacher brewery tour; July 4 Dortmund (match 61). July 5-7 Stuttgart area.
- Amsterdam Visit Documented: World Cup Celebrazio Amsterdam pages are up.
- Germany Sights and Scenes: Summer in Germany photos completed and posted.
- Brazil v. Ghana match, Dortmund: Round of 16 match photos posted.
- Switzerland v. Ukraine match, Cologne: Round of 16 match photo page is here.
- Group Photos and other fans pics are up: sharing some of the fun with you.
- Hamburg featured a Soccer theme in their local history museum which provided these classics.
- And the game in Hamburg was great too: Italy vs. Ukraine in the Quarterfinal match.
- Historic, Fantastic Semi-final: Germany vs. Italy match from Dortmund, July 4th was spectacular: 2-0 overtime victory puts Italy through to the Final.
Photo chronicles of Brazil's first elimination round match, against Ghana follow.
The slick pass from Ronaldinho that was on all the highlight shows.
Kaka attacking right wing.
Cafu, Kaka, and Ronaldinho in action against Ghana.
Kaka crosses the ball toward Ronaldo.
Stadium of Dortmund at its best for the German World Cup Match.
Brazil Celebrates their second goal.
Brazil won the match 3-0. One of the goals was a blown offside call.
Ronaldo, who in this tournament would become the all time top World Cup goal scorer.
Ronaldinho with a cross.
Action on the right by Brazil.
Kaka and Ronaldo.
Cafu passing the ball just near the Ghana bench.
Roberto Carlos. Defender.
Seats for the Press were well equipped.
Another Brazil Goal Celebration - for Ronaldo's last World Cup goal.
Football fans' banners for World Cup.
Ronaldo - after his last World Cup goal (the record setter) - in his last World Cup